FF1 | FF2 | FF3 | FF4 | FF5 | Jet Bike
- Rolls Royce Gnome H1200, one of a pair out of a Westland Wessex helicopter.
- Converted to thrust with re-heat.
- 1200lbs/thrust which is the equivalent to 2400hp.
- The fuel used is Jet A-1 an aviation fuel designed for use in aircraft powered by gas-turbine engines.
Reasoning for small back wheel
- Small back wheel is in order to keep centre of gravity low and to also keep the vecta of thrust low.
- This bike was designed and built by Martin Hill of FireForce Racing.