The latest addition to the FireForce stable. The FireForce 5 jet dragster first tested at Festival of Power over Easter 2014 and ran side by side against Split Second reaching a speed of 120mph over the 1/8 mile with an early shut off.
To date, a Personal Best 1/4 mile ET of 5.0639 seconds set on 29th April 2018. And a 310.41mph run set on 28th May 2018.
- Pilot: Martin Hill
- Pratt & Whitney J60 engine from a Sikorsky Skycrane helicopter (same as FireForce 3)
- The Jet Dragster has explosive thrust of over 5500lbs
- To date, Personal Best 1/4 mile ET of 5.0639 seconds, but anticipate a 4 second run soon
- The paintwork is based on St George and the Dragon theme. Paintwork by Custom Painthouse
- The total weight of the car is 1200Ibs.
- The wheelbase is 280 inches (23ft) long
- The Jet Dragster uses approximately 28 gallons of aviation fuel per run.